Re: Package conflict apcupsd and nut-client

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:47:38 +0200
Sebastian Hofmann <debian@kaemmelot.de> wrote:

> Therefore I want to use both packages at the same
> time,

I suspect you will find that apcupsd is sufficient. I run apcupsd here
with two UPSs and multiple clients for each. I had never heard of nut
until I read your email.

> My questions are:
> Is this a mistake?

Probably not. In my experience, all you should need is apcupsd.

> And how can I still make use of both of these packages on one system?

Try setting up one or the other and see if that suits your requirements.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/