Re: apache only servers text page

On 9/29/19 11:28 PM, Dave wrote:
Our apache2 is only severing text or code pages instead of html pages.

apache did have a "ForceType of text/plain remarking out did not solve
the problem.

.pl files on the server are also served are code.

text/html - is used in all scripts, and it is located in the mime.types

we use sublime to edit all of our .pl or .html pages.

please advise.

Did you restart apache after making the change?

Did you grep the Apache configuration directory for other instances of "text/plain"?

--
Carl Fink
carl@finknetwork.com