whereis/whatcontains xserver-xorg-legacy?

apt search and aptitude search find it, but
http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/ and
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/ and
https://sources.debian.org/prefix/x/ either don't have it, or it's hidden from
view using a web browser.

I tried installing it (in Buster), then examining it in /var/cache/apt/, but
xserver-xorg-legacy was nowhere to be found. What controls whether packages are
kept in the cache after installation?

I know what the package does generally, but I want to examine the package's
content. What must I feed to wget to fetch it for examination? Or, which of the
confusion of Debian's package management tools can show me detail of what's in the
files it contains without bothering to download for physical inspection, or simply
fetch without installing?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/