PCmanFM does not recognize android device

Hi!
Since i upgraded my system to buster (64Bit + lxde) PCmanFM does not recognize my android cell-phone when connected via usb cable.
The error message is:
"The name :1.53 was not provided by any .service files"
i just realized the error message occures right after i connect to usb and before i select "use connection for data - transfer" in android.

i also tried this:
"mtp://[12d1:107e]/"
in pcmanfm's address bar and received the error message:
"no matching udev device found"
followed by:
"the mentioned location is not mounted".

Since i can still access files on the android device using thunar i am
not too worried. But being a lxde-fanatic i would like to get this
working.

Any ideas?