Re: I support the founder of FreeSoftware

Seconded++

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:03 AM The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:
On 2019-09-20 at 10:39, Tanstaafl wrote:

<snip>

> As I said, he will go down in history as one of the greatest
> presidents in the last 100 years, maybe more.

It is frustrating to read these things and know that to even attempt to
refute them would be to contribute to the inflammatory, off-topic
discussion.

The original insulting description of Donald Trump in this thread was an
off-topic derail. It was inappropriate, and should not have been posted.

Your detailed pro-Trump responses are themselves similarly off-topic,
and continuing that derail. They are also easily predictable to inflame
or provoke those who disagree with them to respond, thereby extending
the derail.

Any responses to your responses, whether similarly clearly provocative
or not, are also a continuation of the same off-topic derail.

None of that discussion belongs on this mailing list.

Please, drop the subject.

--
   The Wanderer

progress depends on the unreasonable man.         -- George Bernard Shaw

--

Surya Saha
Sol Genomics Network