From: "Gene Heskett" <gheskett@shentel.net>
To: "debian-user" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 3:18:48 PM
Subject: Re: Upgrading point release from 10 to 10.1

On Thursday 19 September 2019 13:47:30 John Hasler wrote:

> Fred writes:
> > Do we have our lying idiot, bag of crap, fake President to thank for
> > making that much worse?
>
> This comes from the loons on the other side.  Trump & Co have their
> own set of stupidities.

I have to play Sam Elliot here, John, reminding us that it took a special
kind of stupid to elect what we did elect in the last poll. From their
treatment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, very few of the 537
winners deserve another chance to eat at the public trough.

But like all politics, this is local to us, here in the USA and off topic
fot the list.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis