openat and graphical applications

Hello,

I am just playing around with openat a little (to open a new virtual terminal and execute a command in it) and found the following problem:

Though the command 'openvt -s -w -- dbus-run-session startplasmacompositor' starts KDE Plasma with Wayland, not the new terminal is used for the KDE session, but tty1, where I am currently logged in on the textual console and typed in the command.

On the other hand, 'openvt -s -w -- /bin/bash" opens, as desired, a new terminal and starts the shell there. But when I enter the command 'dbus-run-session startplasmacompositor' in that shell, a switch back to tty1 takes place and the KDE session again starts there.

Does anybody know the reason why not the correct TTY is used for KDE?

Viele Grüße
  Christoph