Re: How good is AI?

> I haven't heard of a 'bot that could pass the Turning test, as yet, have
> you?
>
> --doug

I have not heard of anything like that.  My experience with bots is very
limited.  I have only seen them used on telephone networking, voicemail,
the bank, govt services, utilities providers, the internet, smart meters,
the airport, automobile diagnostics, and occasionally on internet forums
and whatnot...

If there were such a bot and it passed the test, from whom would we hear
about it?