Re: No Audio after suspend on Lenovo Ideapad 130s Debian Buster

On 2019-08-20, Nektarios Katakis <nektarios@mail.nektarioskatakis.xyz> wrote:
 Intel Corporation Device 3198 (rev 03)

> If I understand correctly the problem was solved? If so you can check
> `man alcactl` on how to persist the configuration generated from the
> init command you ran.

I think this is a bug in a kernel module/driver, so updating alsa would
be of no utility.

As the workaround masks HDMI audio output, if the OP doesn't require
that output, I'd just leave well enough alone.

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan