Buster: I can access SMB share from Windows 10 v1903 client, but cannot write to it (settings within)

On Debian Buster, I have a shared folder that lives on a btrfs raid1 array. It's located at /mnt/ToshibaL200BtrfsRAID1/@/Backup/luckyBackup/HPProBook4530s

I would like to ensure that my samba user and mine alone has read/write access to that folder.

I cloned the permissions from my home folder to that folder using:

sudo chmod --reference=/home/MyUsername /mnt/ToshibaL200BtrfsRAID1/@/Backup/luckyBackup/HPProBook4530s

In smb.conf, I have:

[hpprobook4530s]
   comment = backup path
   browseable = yes
   writable = yes
   path = /mnt/ToshibaL200BtrfsRAID1/@/Backup/luckyBackup/HPProBook4530s
#   create mask = 0775
#   directory mask = 0775
   force user = MyUsername

I've restarted the samba daemon after each change using:

sudo /usr/sbin/service smbd restart

While I can access the folder from my Windows 10 v1903 client, I cannot write to it. What am I doing wrong?