Re: Emacs probs in buster: selected text not highlighted

Tom Browder wrote:

> Since installing buster on a new laptop I have noticed that selected
> text doesn't show as highlighted.
>
> I have had no such problems with stretch, but they were upgrades
> in-place from previous installations--buster was installed new.

I can't reproduce that problem with a fresh installation of buster, using
emacs-lucid in MATE.

Which build of Emacs are you using (emacs-lucid, emacs-gtk, etc)?

Can you reproduce the problem with "emacs -Q"?

What desktop environment are you using?

mike