Kernel upgrade ?

I received a notification from the Debian security list saying that
there were a number of fixes to the kernel and saying I should update
my buster system; "For the stable distribution (buster), these
problems have been fixed in version 4.19.37-5+deb10u2."

However apt does not seem to know about this and I remain running
4.19.37-5+deb10u1 according to uname.  What am I missing?   I did
check /etc/apt/sources and it does include
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates main contrib non-free

Thank you for any information.
==John ffitch