Re: buster netinst timezone

On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 10:39:23PM -0500, David Wright wrote:
It's not clear to me why you couldn't select this, nor why your files
would have the wrong timestamp. Here's some output from a buster
installation on acer. As it was my first, I kept the typescript.

Thanks, David.  For some reason on my first installation attempt, the
menu hung and did not allow me to select ADVANCE OPTIONS -> EXPERT
INSTALL.  This is a notebook; I may have pressed two keys at one
accidentally.

But on a subsequent attempt, I was able to select EXPERT INSTALL, and
that allows me to specify UTC.  So for this installation, the issue is
resolved.

But I still think that even the non-expert should be allowed, if not
strongly encouraged, to use UTC.