Re: qDslrDashboard anyone?

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 at 08:47, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

Read https://dslrdashboard.info/introduction/
Install dependencies.

The application is written in C++ using the Qt Framework. It uses the OpenCV
library for image processing, LibRaw library for RAW image processing and
the libusb library for the USB communication.

Thanks for your reply.  I have install the opencv-stuff but it also needs libjasper and libjpeg8 which is not available for Debian.   There are Ubuntu packages available but there are conflicts with Debian libjpeg-stuff and I do not want to break my Debian.

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)