Re: Volume jumps to maximum during Youtube stream in epiphany ( gnome web)

On 2019-07-27, Shahryar Afifi <shahryarafifi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the suggestion but it did not fix the issue

/etc/pulse/daemon.conf or ~/.config/pulse/daemon.conf

 flat-volumes = no

 $ pulseaudio -k
 $ pulseaudio --start

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio/Troubleshooting#Per-application_volumes_change_when_the_Master_volume_is_adjusted

If that doesn't do it I don't know what to tell you, as this is a
long-standing bug (but one of those hot-potato, pass the bouncing bug
bugs that ain't gonna be fixed anytime soon as far as I can tell).

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan