Re: A followup on github discussion

It seems that, here, we have philosophical/moral problem, rather than
social/international or cultural.
It is difficult to enter the conservation and not commit any fallacies.
We all engage in discussions on a bias ground.
the word "discrimination" carries a big load of euphemistic
attribution.
It is natural and normal that any nation would protect its property of
any kind. However, as a linux user--that follows linux philosophy-- we
are all part of a utopian seeking society (that should include all
humanity). Just a glance of the expansion of linux kernel would justify
the possibilities. why is it everywhere? And serving many devices...