Re: I Can't use adminer

On Sun, 2019-07-21 at 17:37 +0200, Alexandre Rossi wrote:
Hi,

I want to use adminer for php operations. I installed it via apt install
adminer.
But I am not able to open it on localhost. Can anyone help me?

You must also install and setup a php-enabled web server for it to work.

The simplest way to get it running is:
$ cd /usr/share/adminer
$ php -S localhost:8000

and you'll find adminer at http://localhost:8000/adminer/

(There are many other ways to run a php app)

Alex

Thanks. I make a file in /etc/apache2/conf-available/adminer.conf And place
	Alias /adminer.php /usr/share/adminer/adminer/index.php
this. Is it allright?