Re: Sending multiple copies to printers results in only one copy printing

On Wed 24 Jul 2019 at 07:31:47 -0700, Shahryar Afifi wrote:

> Try different driver
>
> On Wed, 2019-07-24 at 09:14 -0400, Oflameo wrote:
> > I have a Brother DCP-L2550DW series and a Brother MFC-J497DW. When I
> > send multiple copies of one page to be print out to either printer,
> > the printer only prints the first copy and stops printing.

Such as? This is chocolate fireguard advice.

Oflameo would do better to say which OS he is using? What versions of
CUPS and cups-filters are in use? What is being used to print (command
line, application)? What non-free packages have been installed?. What
PPD is being used?

--
Brian.