About haproxy and CVE-2019-14241

Hi list,

I've received an advisory issued by one of my client's CERT. It is about haproxy and CVE-2019-14241:

"HAProxy contains a flaw in the htx_manage_client_side_cookies() function in proto_htx.c that is triggered when handling certain threads. This may allow a remote attacker to cause a denial of service."

At MITRE, this CVE exists, but I did not get any about it from the DSA or oss-security list. Does one of you know about more this?

Martin