Re: Hibernation takes too long

> I attached a screen shot of read write speed.
> The 2 min hibernation time is when there is little or no contents
> present. If I have many things opened, it would take more.

Also, if the problem is in the time it takes to write the hibernation
data, then those 2 minutes should mostly be spent with a display that
says "blabla ... NN%" where the NN slowly goes from 0 to 100.

IIUC this is not what you're seeing

        Stefan "who has an SSD which occasionally slows down to about
                1MB/s write speed"