Re: Re: USB wireless dongle not detected

FIXED. su - worked a treat and I'm now looking at the Debian home page on the Linux box.

I got some odd messages from dpkg about possible missing firmware in

/lib/firmware/nvidia/gp108/.... mostly for "module nouveau".

so presumably my graphics card. I've not noticed any problems with the graphics but I've yet to use it much. We'll see.

Thanks to Greg and Curt for the info about su - and Gene for the correct syntax for checking a PATH.

---