Re: USB wireless dongle not detected

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 18:01:58 +0100
Richard Hobson <rjhobson@myphone.coop> wrote:

Hello Richard,

>I don't think "She who must be obeyed" would be happy with a cable
>protector, cables strung across the ceiling or anything else in our

I hear you, brother.   :-)

My missus is the same.  Thankfully, when the property was built a
certain amount of ducting was fitted to allow for additional cabling, if
necessary.  It's about the only thing the builder got right.  The rest
of the house was shite.

>it from an unregistered address, but apparently not. Very odd.

It's not necessary to be subscribed to this list to post to it.  It's
unusual, I know.

--
 Regards  _
They really dig me man, and I dig them