Re: id_dsa - not in PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes

On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 12:14:36 +0200 (CEST)
Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>  have When trying a passwordless connection via ssh, I have now the
> message: id_dsa - not in PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes
>although it is actually in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

IDK whether it's relevant to your problem, but this announcement from
the 12th, may be helpful;

openssh (1:8.0p1-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  OpenSSH 8.0 includes a number of changes that may affect existing
  configurations:

   * sshd(8): Remove support for obsolete "host/port" syntax.
     Slash-separated host/port was added in 2001 as an alternative to
     host:port syntax for the benefit of IPv6 users.  These days there
     are established standards for this like [::1]:22 and the slash
     syntax is easily mistaken for CIDR notation, which OpenSSH supports
     for some things.  Remove the slash notation from ListenAddress and
     PermitOpen.

--
 Regards  _
You destroyed my confidence, you broke my nerve