Re: useless languages

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, David Christensen wrote:

On 7/12/19 4:03 AM, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
hi,
when installing some packages (chromiun for example), I get a lot of
useless languages (task-marathi-desktop task-nepali-desktop ...)
Is there a way to get rid of them?

best regards,

I added the following line to my root .profile to prevent apt-get from downloading and installing 'recommended' packages;

   alias apt-get='apt-get --no-install-recommends'

hi David,
thank you for the tip. I'll add that to my .kshrc, where I put all
my aliases

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel