Re: useless localisation files

On Vi, 12 iul 19, 13:03:33, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
> hi,
> when installing some packages (chromiun for example), I get a lot of
> useless languages (task-marathi-desktop task-nepali-desktop ...)

I would argue that no language is useless ;)

The localisation files, specific fonts and spelling dictionaries are
indeed probably not needed by people not understanding the language.

Please try 'aptitude why task-marathi-desktop' to see why those packages
are being installed.

> Is there a way to get rid of them?

Typically by uninstalling ;)

What did you try and didn't work?