Re: Xfce4 Applications Appearance.

On 07/12/2019 01:51 PM, Dan Ritter wrote:
Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
I have just installed Buster with the Xfce Desktop and am finding problems
with the appearance of some of the applications in tahat labels and icons
are run together.  I have attached a screenshot of the Pluma editor.

During the installation of Buster I didn't add any icon sets.

I did not encounter this problem is Stretch. What is the solution to this
problem?

With XFCE, you can use the settings manager to control:

- DPI for the monitor
- base system font size
- base system font
- icon set

Fonts and icons can be installed -- see packages named
*-icon-theme, or fonts-*.

Some change to these might be helpful.

-dsr-

I solved the problem by installing the RC2 and making sure that the installation is up to date.

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                  Life is a fuzzy set
http://www.Molecular-Modeling.net Multivariate and stochastic
614.312.7528 (c)
Skype:  smolnar1