Re: systemd-networkd, bridge and containers: unable to ping host from guest

On Thu 11 Jul 2019 at 16:51:50 +0200, john doe wrote:

> If you can, I would turn off iptables to see if iptables is the culprit.

Ok, I have nftables.service active and stopping it I'm able to ping the host from the
guest. So this was the problem. Thank you very much =)

If I remember well, I configured nftables.conf using one of the Debian defaults. Since
it's a topic I still have not find the time to study, I'm a little blind on what I can
do to fix the configuration...

/etc/nftables.conf::

    #!/usr/sbin/nft -f

    flush ruleset

    table inet filter {
    	chain input {
    		type filter hook input priority 0;

    		# accept any localhost traffic
    		iif lo accept

    		# accept traffic originated from us
    		ct state established,related accept

    		# activate the following line to accept common local services
    		tcp dport { 22 } ct state new accept
    		#tcp dport { 22, 80, 443 } ct state new accept

    		# accept neighbour discovery otherwise IPv6 connectivity breaks.
    		ip6 nexthdr icmpv6 icmpv6 type { nd-neighbor-solicit,  nd-router-advert, nd-neighbor-advert } accept

    		# count and drop any other traffic
    		counter drop
    	}
    }