Re: chromebook

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 07:53:12AM -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:33:58 PM Kenneth Parker wrote:
> > So now,
> > Google is running the Internet?  Those Universe emails were DEFINITELY text
> > only!
>
> For quite a while -- they decide what goes in your (well, their) spam folder,
> and, quite often, if someone else decides something is spam for them, Google
> assumes it is spam for you as well.

Enough reasons to change mail provider. Ad industry is out to influence our
perception of the world (systematically and scientifically at least since
the 1920s [1]). It seems to me a bad idea to let some entity from that hostile
planet into the very core of our communications.

But, of course, each one decides for herself.

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

-- t