Re: HTML mail

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:03:34 +0200
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,

>enough to yell at the sender to fix his/her MUA.

Except that the worst offenders are commercial entities such google,
ebay(1), all banks, amazon, etc, etc. ad nauseam.  *None* of them are
going to remove HTML and/or CSS from their emails until something
'better'(2) comes along.

Don't forget, either, that most computer users simply don't care what
comes in as long as they can read it.  They have little or no idea what
HTML is, much less care.

(1)  Possibly the worst;  150kbyte+ emails to say, essentially, "You've
been outbid".  Why, FFS?!
(2)  Better for them that is.  IOW, something that makes it easier for
them to make more money out of us.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating