Re: Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/buster/InRelease:

> Use "apt update" instead of "aptitude update" or "apt-get update"
>
> Specifically you want to:
>
> # apt update && apt upgrade && apt full-upgrade

I normally use aptitude instead of apt and would prefer to continue using it, if possible. aptitude was working fine until July 7 or so. Also, I'm already running Buster so "full-upgrade" shouldn't be necessary for me. Tried "full-upgrade" with aptitude just to see if anything would change, still getting the same errors.

Thanks