Check your signing key expiration dates!

Within the past day I have received two mails via the debian-announce
list (I recently subscribed), and have seen some on this list where I am
seeing the output from gpgme in neomutt that the signing key expired
some time ago.  Not expired within the past days but months or almost a
couple of years ago.  As I have my signing key set not to expire, I'm
not sure if gnupg is issuing a warning about an expired key to those
senders.

HTH

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB