Re: Hosting in Spain - targeting Indonesian audience

Check AWS prices, host at nearest Datacenter and use AWS cloudfront service to cache content nearer to your audience. If it is a static content site, you could run the whole thing off of an S3 storage bucket (no OS maintenance). Can also spin up Debian instances from virtual machine snapshots.

Wolf

Strategic Cybersecurity AdvisoryCloud https://Bit.ly/WolfHalton