Re: New nomeclature of ethernet devices

On 2019-06-25, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

> When it was decided to use new names, then ALL related packages should be
> adapted to the new style. If it is not done, this is a bug. More over, IMO it
> is a critical release bug. For a new release I expect those things fixed. It is
> a thing of quality.

How about coughing up the actual names, as you seem not adverse to
firing off an email or three---for those of us here in the balcony
seats---of a couple of the packages/programs with critical release bugs
related to the switch to predictable interface names to which you are
alluding.

Thanks in advance.