Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

On Saturday 22 June 2019 04:02:11 Curt wrote:

> On 2019-06-22, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> >> You seem to be assuming that Mr. Banjaya is in the USA. While that
> >> is not impossible, given the Javanese name and non-USA usage of
> >> English, I suspect that it is not correct.
> >
> > Thats entirely possible Carl, so you could well be correct, but
> > after the war, they borrowed very heavily from us for their own com
> > rules, so even now I wouldn't expect huge deviations from our rules.
> > The final answer should come from whatever document they maintain
> > that is the equ of our 47 CFR.  And even if I had access to it, I
> > read very very little Japanese, most of that from the engrish
> > translations of Sony manuals.
>
> Not Japanese, but *Javanese*. Remaja is Javanese (derived from
> Indonesian, I think) for teenager, who apparently are a PITA
> world-wide, which is somehow comforting.
>
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

I missed that spelling detail, but the comments are valid as long as
there are hormones at work, and if they are not working, the line goes
extinct. That pretty much guarantees the theory. :-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis