Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

On Saturday, June 22, 2019 04:11:56 AM Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
> I don't know. Since 2013 most programs (GUI applications) there (TV
> stations systems) display watermark which stated that those are for teens
> (optionally with parental guidance). So children have to wait until 13 in
> order to fully make use of those systems.

I still don't understand the context -- are these teens somehow working at the
TV station deciding which shows to be transmitted, or are these teens at home,
viewing TV, and possibly getting the option to view TV programs being
broadcast with the watermark that says they must be 13 to view?

> I'm talking about (production) systems which teens are allowed to do most
> (administrative?) tasks with sudo, which are analogous to letting them
> watch TV programs designed for them, which are majority of programs
> offered by TV stations in real life.

Maybe this (last) paragraph answers my question, but it is not really clear to
me.