Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> Curt wrote:
>> [...] teenager, who apparently are a PITA world-wide
>
> Especially for the carbon dioxide producers. :))

Please don't start this! It is a big business and what happens is like
advertisement for it. I wouldn't say this if someone would mention the big
cargo ships or airplanes ... but no ... only BS around this topic. Please
stop!

BTW you are also a carbon dioxide producer ;-)

regards