Re: libpam-ck-connector missing

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 09:24:29AM +0200, Hans wrote:
> I am running denbian/testing and dicovered, that /var/log/auth.log is got
> spammed with the message, that /lib/security/pam_ck_connector.so is missing.
>
> And yes, it is really missing. However, libpam-ck-connector can not be
> installed (due to dependencies of systemd).

The libpam-ck-connector package is not in buster/testing at all.
(It appears that it *is* in stretch, though.)

<https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libpam-ck-connector> redirects to
<https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/consolekit>.

<https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/consolekit> shows that consolekit was
removed from testing in March of 2018.  I'd suggest starting there to
learn more about it.