Re: IPv4 v IPv6

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 11:23 AM Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

If you never try setting it up, when do you expect to understand it? And
I see IPv6 on my side of the modem; I suspect many others do too. I
expect you'll get it sooner or later.

A few weeks ago a took a position in the world's largest data center, a couple kilometers south
of downtown Chicago. I've been intentionally ignoring IPV6 with some success for several
years. But here it is an absolute necessity. I cannot any longer, I'm in front of it all day and night.
Bite the bullet ;-) While they remove that old TCAM slug :-D
Bet you never heard of THAT network protocol :-)

Richard