Re: An Ounce of Prevention

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 14:37 -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 02:20:33PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> > Full disclosure: I have not kept up. Are there resources,
> > wikis, etc, dedicated to Upgrading Debian For Dummies?
>
> https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/amd64/release-notes/ch-upgrading.html

And the following chapter in the release notes may be worth skimming as
well to see if there's any changes that may affect you:

https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/amd64/release-notes/ch-information.en.html

Note, both the above links are for the amd64 CPU architecture, there
are differend notes for other architectures, so if you use another,
look at the top level page:

https://www.debian.org/releases/stretch/

--
Tixy