[Firmware Bug]: battery: (dis)charge rate invalid.

I'm using Debian Stretch 9.9(stable) in HP Notebook. From around 4-5
weeks oftentimes, I'm getting "[Firmware Bug]: battery: (dis)charge rate
invalid." warning message in kernel ring buffer probably this was
started after upgradation of Linux-header package[*]. Till yesterday, I
was thinking that problem is with battery[**] but yesterday, when I
can't fully charge battery (freezes at 92%) then I run command `sudo
dmesg -k -l warn,err` and gets same warning message. So, I immediately
install "acpi" package and run `acpi -b` command and it shows me
"battery never gonna fully charge" message.

After searching on-line I found this

*
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2012-January/023785.html

  But, my older battery capacity was 100%  ( acpi -V ) and I get this
message only at the time of charging. Battery life reduced to half to
third quarter an hour.

How can I fix this error message?

[*]: Clean Installation
I'm not sure about package name because on that day I updated many
packages and I can't send log of updated packages because due to some
reason I've to do clean installation of Debian[1].

[**]: Battery replacement
Around 2 weeks ago BIOS starts showing warning message "Battery need to
be replaced" with some error code. Fortunately, battery was in warranty
period so, I got a new one but this error message not gone.

$ uname -a
Linux debian 4.9.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u2 (2019-05-13)
x86_64 GNU/Linux