plasma5 - resolution does not switch back

Hi folks,

do you know this following little issue and maybe a solution?

Problem: when I start an application in wine, which is using a lower
resolution than normal (let's say, plasma5 is using 1440x900 and the
application is an old dos game running in 640x480) then the resolution does
not switch back to 1440x900 when the application is ended.

This behaviour does not appear in LXDE, only in plasma5, so I believe, it is
not an x-server problem, but maybe something special with plasma5.

Any idea, how this can be fixed? Or is this fixable at all?

As I said, just a little issue, and if it can not be fixed, it is not a great
thing. But sometimes there is an easy solution, so I just ask.

Thanks for reading this.

Best regards

Hans