Scratch that Actually Gene...

After seeing the struggles you are going thru, and since I see the
incredible effort people make to help you...

IF it was me, I would probably make one good post describing every
machine, keyboard, terminal, monitor, device, hard drive, modem, tablet,
laptop, cnc, or cordless drill you are using on your setup.  And every
time I asked a question I would include a link to this information.

Really, there are some brilliant people on this list, don't remain stunted
from lack of gaining their experience?  They can't help if you only let
them see the local issue, consider showing the whole topography?

hang in there.