Re: openjdk-8-jre for buster

On 07/06/2019 16:16, Nicholas Geovanis wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 5:38 AM Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org
> <mailto:jmtd@debian.org>> wrote:
>

>     You're quite right. I frequently mix up stretch and squeeze: the
>     forthcoming
>     run of Buster, Bullseye and Bookworm will be far more confusing
>     for me :-(
>

> Perhaps it is time to switch to a different movie franchise.
> LOTR?
> How could you run out of names? Just pick a language.... :-)
>

>     ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
>     ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
>     ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net
>     ⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

I agree with the naming convention and subsequent names starting with
the same letter can cause confusion.   However Toy Story 5 (or is it 4)
is out at some point so that may give us a whole new set of names to
choose from.

Should keep us going till the next toy story film comes out :)

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net