Re: what does trade war mean for chinese linux user?

I think it means good for open source software. You can not forbid
using open software and people will understand that it is somewhat
dangerous to depend on corporations for such important issue as
software.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz
    http://marekmosiewicz.pl