Re: A couple things yet on stretch install, amd64 version

Serial Peripheral Interface. Could be any number of devices on your SPI buses: temp sensors, LCD on the panel, EEPROM, etc. Far as disabling it goes, my recollection is that AMDs use CPU throttling unless you disable that, for example. I bet that's reading temps from the SPI buses. What happens if you stop SPI then? Well, computer science can be experimental.....