Re: favorites in KDE menu disappear

I apologize for the doublepost but also I seem to recall that moving the
taskbar from default bottom of the screen to the top was an issue in KDE3.
I still have a kde3 jessie machine, and made a note to myself to "never
move the taskbar."

I have heard that all the code has been rewritten several times, but these
same bugs are very persistent, so I really am doubtful about the project.
I do use it though, and it's pretty useful and stable on stretch for a
couple yrs now.  Please follow up, buster user, because I will have to
upgrade myself eventually.  Thanks.