Re: got a new problem with heyu

Quoting Gene Heskett (2019-05-21 10:17:28)
> On Tuesday 21 May 2019 03:27:14 am Gene Heskett wrote:
> I have no clue what brltty is, its new  to me.  Whats going on?

$ LANG=C apt-cache search brltty
brltty - Access software for a blind person using a braille display
brltty-espeak - Access software for a blind person - espeak driver
brltty-flite - Access software for a blind person - Flite speech driver
brltty-speechd - Access software for a blind person - Speech Dispatcher driver
brltty-x11 - Access software for a blind person using a braille display - X11 drivers
cl-brlapi - Common Lisp bindings for BrlAPI
libbrlapi-dev - Library for communication with BRLTTY - static libs and headers
libbrlapi-java - Java bindings for BrlAPI
libbrlapi-jni - Java bindings for BrlAPI (native library)
libbrlapi0.6 - braille display access via BRLTTY - shared library
python-brlapi - Braille display access via BRLTTY - Python bindings
python3-brlapi - Braille display access via BRLTTY - Python3 bindings
xbrlapi - Access software for a blind person using a braille display - xbrlapi
cicero - French and English Text-To-Speech for MBROLA

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=brltty provides additional clueful hits.

 - Jonas