How to configure the hugepages group in Debian?

There's an entry on the Debian wiki[1] where people can read about the
hugepages in Debian, but I don't really think this article is up to
date. Basically when you look at the mount points in the system, you
can also see this one:

   #  mount | grep -i huge
   hugetlbfs on /dev/hugepages type hugetlbfs (rw,relatime,pagesize=2M)

I don't have any fstab entries that would allow to mount /dev/hugepages .
So something is mounting it automatically, but I couldn't find any info
what that would be.

It's not really a problem what and where mounts the resource, but I
wanted to configure the group that can be set via the
"vm.hugetlb_shm_group" sysctl parameter. There's info on the Debian wiki
how to do this, and I wanted to add the following entry to the
/etc/fstab file in order to configure the group:

    hugetlbfs /dev/hugepages hugetlbfs rw,relatime,pagesize=2M,mode=1770,gid=5555 0 0

But this doesn't really work. I mean, those mount options aren't
set or are reset. So how to configure this thing?

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Hugepages