Re: dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration (Swedish with "|")

Den 2019-05-05 kl. 04:29, skrev Erik Josefsson:
Den 2019-05-04 kl. 21:43, skrev Jonas Smedegaard:
For danish, picking the layout "Danish (Win keys) has pipe key reachable
as AltGr+= (where AltGr is the right Alt key).

I also set "Menu" (which is the key between right Alt and right Ctrl) as
compose key.

So if you were to make a Danish Teres laptop, you'd make the following choices in dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration?

Keyboard model:              Generic 102-key PC (intl.)
Keyboard layout:             Danish - (Win keys)
Key to function as AltGr:    The default for the keyboard layout
Compose key:                 Menu key
Use Control+Alt+Backspace to
terminate the X server?      <No>

Those won't work for me, but there are a couple of Finnish options I will try.

Found that keyboard model "Generic 102-key PC (intl.)" and keyboard layout "Finnish - Finnish (Winkeys)" works for me (the rest as above).

At last! :-)

With some stickers to put onto the printed keys I'll be fine. Grateful for pointers to such.

Sorry for the noise.

//Erik

Configuring keyboard-configuration

Please select the model of the keyboard of this machine.
-Keyboard model: Generic 102-key PC (intl.)
Please select the layout matching the keyboard for this machine.
-Keyboard layout: Danish - Danish (Win keys) [and below "Finnish - Finnish (Winkeys)"]
With some keyboard layouts, AltGr is a modifier key used to input some characters, primarily ones that are unusual for the language of the keyboard layout, such as foreign currency symbols and accented letters. These are often printed as an extra symbol on keys.
-Key to function as AltGr:  The default for the keyboard layout
The Compose key (known also as Multi_key) causes the computer to interpret the next few keystrokes as a combination in order to produce a character not found on the keyboard. On the text console the Compose key does not work in Unicode mode. If not in Unicode mode, regardless of what you choose here, you can always also use the Control+period combination as a Compose key.
-Compose key:  Menu key
By default the combination Control+Alt+Backspace does nothing. If you want it can be used to terminate the X server.
-Use Control+Alt+Backspace to terminate the X server? <No>

Danish - Danish (Win keys)
<no key>
½½11223344556677889900++´
qqwweerrttyyuuiiooppåå¨''