batch process jpegs

I've got a bunch of jpgs from the camera where the bits I want are a bit underexposed. What I'd like is a GUI that will batch process them. It's been a few years since I processed any camera images and I seem to have forgotten what my workflow was. I think I might be able to do it with Graphic::Magick if I could give it some sensible numbers and nip2 looks like it can do it so I'm reading the docs for that.
I can't quite see how to use Gimp script-fu thing.
Any suggestions for available GUI that will batch process jpgs ?

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31